Templates are how you control the look and feel of each of your projects. There is where you will include things like your company name, branding (logo), colors, and business contact information.
Creating a New Template
In order to get started with PortalCX, you will start by creating your first Template. This is how you will control the look and feel of your customer communication. Follow these steps:
Login to PortalCX by navigating to: https://admin.portalcx.io/sign-in
Click on Templates on the left-side navigation bar
3. From the Templates page, click on "Create New Template" in the upper-right-hand corner
4. Fill out all the relevant information for your company on this screen
5. Click on Save & Continue to move to the "Stages" page.
6. Click on "Add Stage"
7. From here, you will create stages for your Project and the description associated with each.
8. Click "Save Stage" button when you are finished.
9. Repeat steps 6-8 for as many stages as appropriate for your project.
Managing Active Templates
You will most likely have multiple Templates that are active at one time. When you click on the Templates page, you will see a list of all your active templates. From this screen, you will find the Template ID, number of stages, date completed, and the ability to edit that Template with the Settings icon.
Need More Help?
If you run into an issue or have questions, please contact our Customer Support team for assistance.